As per Vedic astrology, marriage is an important event in someone’s life and there are various factors in the cosmos that influence the lives of couples. Thus, to understand the impact and ensure longevity and marital bliss, couples should always check their zodiac compatibility and perform Kundali Matching before marriage.
Kundali Matching or Horoscope Matching is the rigorous process in which the Kundali or Birth chart of the bride and groom are matched based on the Ashtakoota method. In this method, astrologers check eight Gunas and predict the compatibility between the couples.
Nadi Guna or Nadi Koota is one of the eight and important Gunas that are analyzed while matching the Kundali of the bride and groom. It comprises maximum points and if a couple has low Nadi Guna Points, then they suffer from Nadi Dosha in Kundali. It is believed that couples with Nadi Dosha in their Kundali should not marry as it may lead to health issues, marital conflicts and various sufferings.
But what exactly does Nadi Maha Dosha mean? Does Nadi Dosha really matter? What happens if Nadi Doesn’t match? Can Nadi Dosha be cured? All these questions are answered in this post. Read on to know!
Talk to an Expert Marriage Astrologer Now
What is Nadi dosh in Kundali Matching?
Nadi Dosha occurs when the Nadi or Naadi of two proposed partners is the same. As per Vedic astrology, Naadi Guna ensures compatibility between couples psychologically and genetically. Thus, out of 36 Points in an Ashtakoot Janam Kundali Matching, Nadi Koota is assigned with 8 points that are the maximum points assigned to any other Kootas or Guna. Nadi Dosha is a very serious flaw or Dosha in Kundali and hence, it leads to various problems in the marital life of couples.
Nakshatras Nadi Astrology
The 27 Nakshatras of Astrology are divided into three Naadis. Read to know about the Nakshatras that fall under each Nadi.
Ashwini, Ardra, Punarvasu, Uttara Phalguni, Hasta, Jyeshtha, Moola, Shatabhisha, Purva Bhadrapada
Bharani, Mrigashira, Pushyami, Purva Phalguni, Chitra, Anuradha, Poorvaashadha, Dhanistha, Uttara Bhadrapada
Kritika, Rohini, Aaslesha, Magha, Swati, Vishakha, Uttaraashadha, Shravani, Revati
Malefic Effects of Nadi Dosha On Marriage
The impact of Nadi Dosha depends upon its intensity in the horoscope. Here are the bad effects of Nadi Dosha on the marriage.
- Couples will have a troubled and problematic marital relationship.
- There will be Health-related issues to husband or wife or both.
- Weak health of progeny. Children could be born physically or mentally disabled.
- Possibilities of infertility may occur. Females may not bear any child.
- Couples may experience a major accident or may suffer various hurdles in their marital life.
- Same or Eka Nadi Dosha in Kundali may cause rifts and lack of attraction between couples.
Chat With Online Love Expert Astrologer
How to Find Nadi Dosha in Kundli?
Nadi Dosha can be identified through Horoscope Matching or Kundali Matching of two prospective partners. Here is how Nadi Dosha is calculated in Kundali Matching.
Nadi of Bride
Nadi of Groom
If the Nadi of the boy and girl is different, the Nadi Koota score will be 8, such a couple will have a blissful married life.
If the Nadi of the boy and girl is the same, then Nadi Koota Score will be zero and couples will suffer Eka Nadi Dosha in Kundali Matching.
How to find Nadi Dosha by date of birth? You may find your Nadi Koota score and know about the presence of Nadi Dosha in your Kundali with the help of the Nadi Dosha Calculator.
Also See: Best Vivah Muhurat Dates in 2021
Nadi Dosha Cancellation in Kundali Matching
There are certain astrological combinations that result in the cancellation of Nadi Dosha. Here are the Nadi Dosha Cancellation rules as per Vedic astrology.
- If the boy and girl have the same Nakshatras and Rashi (zodiac sign), then Nadi Dosha is said to be canceled.
- If the Lord of the zodiac is Mercury or Venus, or Jupiter, then Nadi Dosha is said to be canceled or eliminated despite having Eka Nadi Dosh.
- If the bride and groom share the same Nakshatra but have different Rashi in their Janam Kundali, it is an Eka Nadi Dosha exemption. However, it should be noted that the bride’s Birth Rashi and Birth Charan should not be before the Nakshatra of the groom.
- Same Birth Rashi and different Nakshatra of bride and groom lead to Nadi Dosha Cancellation. But it should be ensured that the Nakshatra of the bride is not before the Nakshatra of the groom.
Types of Nadi Dosha
According to Vedic Astrology, three types of Nadi Dosha can be found in a horoscope. Each Nadi Dosha represents the primary qualities or Prakritis- Vaat, Pita and Kapha (Wind, Bile and Phlegm) respectively.
- Aadi Nadi (First Nadi)
- Madhya Nadi (Middle Nadi)
- Antar Nadi or Antya Nadi (Last Nadi)
How to Remove Nadi dosh?
Nadi Dosha can be alleviated, canceled or eliminated before or after marriage with Vedic astrological measures. With effective astrological remedies for Nadi Dosha, one may easily nullify this Kundali Dosha and bring happiness and marital bliss in your life.
Nadi Dosha Remedies
Nadi Dosha Nivaran: Here are the effective remedies for Nadi Dosha that are effective to nullify and alleviate the malefic effects of Nadi Dosha in the horoscope.
- Chanting Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is very effective in Nadi Dosh Nivaran after marriage. Reciting this powerful Mantra of Lord Shiva a number of times with great devotion during worship is very beneficial.
- Perform Nadi Dosha Nivaran Puja. This is a special and most effective Puja to nullify the Nadi Dosha effects after marriage. One should perform this Puja with their spouse as per the guidance of an experienced astrologer or priest.
- Kundali Dosha mostly occurs due to the wrong deeds and sins of past lives. Thus, to alleviate their effects or nullify them, one should always indulge in good deeds. Donating gold, clothes, food, and grains to poor or needy people is an effective Nadi Dosha solution. A cow and Swarna-Nadi should be donated to one or more Brahmin families. One may also donate food equal to one’s weight on the birthday to alleviate the bad effects of Nadi Dosha on marriage.
- Performing Marriage to Lord Vishnu is a powerful astrological remedy for Nadi Dosha before marriage. As per Hindu scriptures, if couples have Nadi Dosha in Kundali Matching, then the bride should be married to Lord Vishnu first. This astrological measure for Nadi Dosha is very significant in removing Nadi Dosha to a great extent.
You may follow the aforementioned astrological measures as Adi Nadi dosha remedies, Madhya Nadi Dosha remedies and Antya Nadi Dosha remedies.
Nadi Dosha is vital and very dreadful. It may have long-lasting effects on your married life. Take no chance and match your Kundali before marriage. Always Ask an Astrologer to create your Kundali and get accurate analysis for leading a happy and blissful married life.
Want to know if you have Nadi Dosha in Kundali? Get your Kundali Matching report analysis and also check Nadi Dosha Cancellation online and astrological remedies for Kundali Dosha.