Aries Moon Sign (Mesh Rashi) Characteristics
- Duality: Masculine
- Element: Fire
- Quality: Cardinal or Movable
- Lord of Moon Sign: Mars or Mangal
- Symbol: Face and horns of Ram
- Part of the Body: The head and face
- Exaltation: Sun
- Debilitation: Saturn
- Detriment: Venus
- Birth Flower: Thistle and Honeysuckle
- Ruling House: First house
- Mesh Rashi name letters- A, E, L
- Positive Traits of Aries Moon Sign- independent, energetic, courageous, dynamic, honest, self-reliant, confident, self-reliant, generous
- Negative traits of Aries Moon- aggressive, impatient, crude, overbearing, selfish, impulsive, headstrong and inconsistent
About Aries Moon Sign (Mesh Rashi)
Aries Moon sign is the first Moon sign of the zodiac. Having an Aries Moon Sign in your natal chart means that at the time of your birth, the Moon was transiting through Aries zodiac sign. As per Vedic astrology, Mesh Rashi or Aries Moon sign is ruled by Mars, the planet of aggression and war. It links it with enthusiasm, aggression and impulsiveness. Aries Moon sign associates with the Fire element which speaks of spontaneity and motivation. It exhibits the masculine energy of the zodiac which represents light and fast-moving attributes. The polarity of the Aries Moon sign is Cardinal and the house ruled by this sign is first. The first house governs the outer appearance, beginnings and your approach to life.
Mesh Rashi Symbolism
Aries is symbolized by Ram. In history, Rams were considered as the symbol of leadership and pioneering. The name “Aries” in Latin translates into “Ram or Battering Ram or Beam”. In the ancient and medieval ear, the battering Ram was an apparatus used to break down an opponent's defense in war. From an astrological point of view, the Mesh Rashi symbol represents change, spring and a new cycle. The glyph of Aries depicts Ram’s horns which is one of the straightforward representations in astrology.
Also See: Who Is Aries Soulmate
Aries Moon Sign- How These Natives Are
Moon in astrology represents emotions and inner self. The Moon in the Aries speaks of fiery and emotional nature. It relates to attributes such as freedom, action, spontaneity and passion. The main Aries Moon sign trait is “originality”. As per Indian astrology, people born with the Moon in Aries are born with leadership skills. They are likely to feel unique and distinct due to the first position of Aries in the zodiac. These natives always desire to be on the top and take an assertive approach towards everything.
Being the fire sign, these natives are impulsive and action-oriented. They take challenges and are always ready to have new experiences. The cardinal association of Aries makes its natives very dynamic and independent. They enjoy getting things started and lead them with great hard work and dedication. They constantly crave to show their talent and usually get success given their courage and creative ability.
Aries Moon sign is a sign of emotional independence. They share great energy, vibrancy and freedom with others and expect the same in the return. They enjoy their space and usually feel trapped when they are restricted or forced to commit. Even though Aries Moon sign natives are full of love and romantic feelings, they are not very comfortable with the public display of their emotions. They are straightforward and likely to call a “spade a spade”.
The Moon in Aries intensifies the feelings of passion. Thus, people born in this Moon sign tend to exhibit fiery traits. They are identified by their signature Aries Moon sign traits- hot-headedness and self-obsessed behavior. They tend to act things out in a physical manner and hate sitting idle. These Mesh Rashi natives feel emotionally satisfied when served with something exciting, challenging and adventurous. They hate boredom and cannot stay at a place or with someone on losing the sense of excitement.
Also see: Aries Best and Worst Match for Marriage
Strengths That Make Aries Moon Unique
Natives with the Moon in Aries exhibit various positive Aries Moon traits. They are optimistic, energetic and vivacious. They live their life to the fullest and make every moment worth with their great energy and passion. These natives are very flexible, strong and bold.
They don’t believe in hiding anything and are very loyal if they get committed to someone. These people always strive for quick outcomes and are always in action. They constantly try to focus on good things and also try to inspire and motivate others.
Aries Moon sign men and women can never be in a bad mood for long. They are born with great leadership skills and have their own way of doing things. These people are emotionally resilient and never hold grudges for anyone. They push themselves continuously and take challenges to achieve great heights in their life.
They are caring in nature and have a heart full of love and compassion. They can do anything for their friends and family but not at the cost of their self-respect and dignity. As Moon in Aries loves to take charge of everything, they hate hearing “No”. They are competitive and have everything that makes them a pioneer and achiever.
Also See: What Is The Mantra To Get A Good Job
Darker Aspects of Aries Moon
People having Aries Moon Sign are reckless, impulsive and impatient. They haste to make decisions and take actions without considering future consequences. These people are very impatient and used to have a hard time being in one place. Overconfidence, aggressiveness and harsh attitude are some of the negative characteristics that make Mesh Rashi people less popular among friends.
With Mars being the ruler, these natives lose their temper easily. They react quickly to situations and small things. If they feel hurt or neglected or restricted, they don’t hesitate to show their anger and displeasure. Due to their crude and self-indulgent nature, they often underestimate the emotions of others. They overindulge in work and overspend to live a life of luxury and comfort. Another negative aspect of the Aries Moon sign is their bossy nature. They dominate people and do not like anyone to teach them what should be done.
The main reason for the setbacks of the Aries Moon sign is their lack of stability and commitment at work. They are always in search of excitement and hence lose the vigor to do things for long. They leave things incomplete and look for new options. Aries men and women are moody and easily get hurt by criticism. These natives are extremely selfish and put their needs and goals first before anything.
Also See: Lucky Date for Business Opening in 2021
Challenges Aries Moon Face
Mesh Rashi natives exhibit the ability to attain whatever they want. However, they always feel discouraged and unstable due to the challenges that are brought by their negative Aries Moon sign traits. Here are the challenges that they need to overcome to gain desired growth and success.
- Urge for Attention: Mesh Rashi natives can be demanding when it comes to attention. They are the first of the zodiac signs and thus they exhibit a desire to get special treatment and attention. They often feel hurt when they are not treated with the required attention and admiration. This makes them arrogant and often harsh to their loved ones.
- Lack of Emotional Vulnerability: The Moon in Aries makes its natives aloof from melancholic emotions. They hide their vulnerable emotions and always try to push them away. Even though this is a good Aries Moon sign trait, they need to understand that at times it is perfectly “OKAY” to feel and confront the emotions in order to stay sane mentally and emotionally.
- Lack of Stability and Patience: Impulsive and impatient nature are the biggest challenges for Aries Moon sign natives. Thus, they need to relax and focus on solving problems rather than losing their temper. In times of decisions and important matters, they need to be patient and observant of others’ ideas and suggestions.
- Lack of Consistency: Inconsistency is another main challenge that Aries Moon Sign men and women face. These natives should stay consistent and avoid distractions that make them quit their immediate goals.
- Anger Issue: Aries people don’t know how to control their anger. Their anger is their biggest problem and thus they need to overcome it. They should stay calm and try to handle things with care and caution.
What Brings Luck to Aries Moon Sign/ Mesh Rashi?
- Mesh Rashi Lucky Color- Red
- Mesh Rashi Lucky Gemstone- Red Coral
- Lucky day of the week- Tuesday
- Mesh Rashi Lucky Number- 1 and 9
- Lucky Plant for Aries- Opuntia Cactus, thorn bearing shrubs
- Mesh Rashi Lucky Flower- Red Roses and Tulips
- Lucky God to Worship- Lord Kartikeya
- Lucky Direction for Aries Moon Sign- North
- Lucky Metal For Mesh Rashi- Iron
Best Career Options for Aries Moon Sign
Here are the best career options for the people born with the Aries Moon sign.
- All the occupations associated with fire, aggression, weapons, and high energy.
- Defense jobs such as soldiers, army officers, etc.
- Police, security guard and firemen.
- Fieldwork and front-end jobs may be good for Mesh Rashi natives.
- Sports and adventurous jobs such as boxers, wrestlers, martial artists etc.
- Surgeons, doctors, technologists, mechanics.
- Sheep farmers, butchers.
- Job in factory, industry and mill, mostly of iron and steel.
- Business associated with metallurgy, fire, electricity. You can also choose professions associated with higher authorities and government.
Signs That Are Most Compatible With Aries Moon Sign
Aries Moon sign natives need constant attention in their relationships. They desire excitement and passion and also want their own space in which they could relax and contemplate. These natives love daring, lively and ambitious partners. Thus, the best compatible partners for the Aries Moon sign are Leo and Sagittarius. They also match perfectly with natives of their same sign, i.e. Mesh Rashi. As per Moon sign astrology, a Leo partner satisfies their adventurous spirit and thus can be said as the best adventurous partner for Aries Moon sign men and women. These natives find it hard to get along with zodiac signs Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn and Pisces when it comes to love and friendship.
Is your Moon sign Aries? Explore your Moon sign and know more about your personality and life aspects with the help of online astrology consultation. Talk to Expert Astrologer and gain insights into your inner and outer personality, love, career, relationships and much more. Also, get effective astrological remedies to enhance your future prospects as per your Moon sign by expert acclaimed Astrologers.