- Zodiac Sign or Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Rashi- Sagittarius and Capricorn
- Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Ruling Planet- Sun
- Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Lord or God- Vishwadev
- Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Symbol- Elephant’s tusk
- Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Degree Range- 26°40’ Sagittarius - 10° Capricorn
- Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Mode of Functioning- Balanced
- Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Quality- Human
- Chara Rashi/ Navamsa- Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces
- Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Lucky Number- 1
- Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Yoni- Nakul
- Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Dosha- Kapha
- Type of Nakshatra- Fixed
- Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Dasha- 6 yrs
- Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Numerical Potency-21
- Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Gender- Female
- Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Guna- Sattvic or benevolent
- Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Gana- Manushya
- Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Element or Tattwa- Air
- Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Mobility- Dual
- Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Caste- Kshatriya
- Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Animal- Mongoose
- Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Names Starting Letters- Be, Bo, Ja, Ji, Bha
- Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Bird- Stork
- Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Lucky Stone- Diamond
- Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Tree- Jack fruit
- Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Traits- Idealistic, fun, modest, distressed, knowledgeable, wise, kind, cunning, fortunate, humanitarian, noble, practical and virtuous.
About Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra
Uttara Ashadha is the 21st star of the 27 Nakshatras. Referred to as “Star of Universality” and “Constellation of the Heavens”, the Nakshatra occupies the last degrees of the Sagittarius and the first ten degrees of Capricorn. This is the highest point for the Sun and the Sun is exalted in the Uttarashada zodiac. Since the Sun is the ruler of Uttarashada star and Jupiter is the Lord of Sagittarius, the zodiac of this constellation, the energies of Uttarashada are very high and elevated.
In the sky, Uttarashadha is represented in the celestial firmament by a group of 4 bright stars. In modern astronomy, these stars are named- Sigma, Tau, Phi and Zeta- Sagittarii. All these four stars form the shape of “ an Elephant tusk”. As per ancient texts, these stars are associated with celestial areas where the godly forces defeated demonic forces.
Etymologically, Uttara Ashadha means “Latter Invincible One”, or “Later Unconquered”. It signifies the final victory and emphasizes the attainment of the end goal. The symbol of Uttarashadha, Elephant Tusk represents the royal insignia. It speaks of kingship and all the responsibilities that are entailed to it. It also shows the ability to enter new fields of endeavors and penetration power of mental insights. The symbol conveys a sense of fearlessness and an enterprising nature that Uttarashadha males and females exhibit.
The presiding deity of Uttara Ashadha is Vishvadevas, also known as Ten Vishvadevas. These Universal Gods are referred to as “Goodness”, “Truth”, “Willpower”, “Skill”, “Time”, “Firmness”, “Ancestors'', “Brightness”, and “Peak”. These are very auspicious deities who signify the primary virtues of the Divine. These are the guardians of the “Good” in the Universal realm. Thus, the natives of Uttarashada exhibit all the benign and good qualities. Lord Ganesha is also said to be the Uttarashada Nakshatra Lord. He is shown as the God with an elephant’s head and said to be the “Lord of Beginnings” and “God of removing obstacles''.
In Numerology, the 21st asterism represents the “Crown of Magl”. It refers to the seventh sacral center, Sahastrara, the resting place of Kundalini. It carries the three lifeforce carrying astral channels- Ida, Pingala and Sushumna. The summation of three channels through the seven sacral centers bestows Uttarashadha natives with perfection on the physical, mental and spiritual levels.
Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra in English is referred to as Uttara Ashadha/ Uttarashadha. Whereas, Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra in Tamil is referred to as Uthiradam Natchathiram (உத்திராடம் நட்சத்திரம்). The name of Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra in Malayalam is Uthradam Nakshatra (ഉത്രാടം നക്ഷത്ര) and the name of Uttara Ashadha constellation in Telugu is Uttarasada (ఉత్తరాషాడ).
Also See: Auspicious Day for Mundan in 2021
Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Physical Characteristics
Uttara Ashadha males and females are blessed with well-formed body stature. They possess attractive personalities with a broad head, long nose and bright eyes. Their height is good and they look extremely graceful and charming. These natives are affable, warm and kind-hearted.
Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Behavioral Characteristics
Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra represents the zenith of celestial energy. It speaks of tradition, elegance, authority and courtesy. People of this Nakshatra are very introspective and positive. They are inclined to make new beginnings and complete them with perfection. People born in Uttarashada are born with good luck. They are blessed with good fortune in terms of life partner and love life. Success is inevitable in their case, however, it comes to them at a slow pace.
Capricorn energy makes Uttarashadha men and women stable, virtuous, slow, steady and capable of attaining their goals. They possess an enduring aura and hence surpass all the obstacles in their way. They strive to grow and move upward and thus emerge as a pioneer at every level. In comparison to Purvashdha, Uttarashada is sharp and effective. They find clever means to go through difficult situations and possess a great ability to take challenges that seem easy to them.
Children born in Uttarashada show a rational approach to their surroundings. They focus on their goals and work industriously keeping order, symmetry and structural facets. They are usually valued for their advice and commencing new enterprises with an achievement-oriented approach. These natives adhere to activities and behavior which makes them respectable and conformist among people.
Like the Elephant’s tusk, Uttara Ashadha males and females are rigid, harsh and remote.
They are entirely against anything that is not respectable. They do not tolerate deception, lies or any illegal or unethical activities. These people are soft-spoken, innocent, and friendly. Success and wealth don’t get into their head and they stay simple and humble throughout their lives.
The natives of Uttarashada exhibit noble aspirations and feel committed to their surroundings. Having Mongoose as the sexual animal, Uttarashadha constellation natives show great courage and cunningness. However, they possess deep concern for humanitarian purposes. They respect people and are obedient and helpful to their elders and parents.
They are inclined towards spirituality and traditional rituals. In the Universal scheme of things, Uttarashada Nakshatra is associated with “Apradhrishya Shakti”. This power to give permanent victory allows the natives to achieve high goals and walk through peaks and valleys in their lives. Moon in Uttara Ashadha star offers attributes like modesty, affinity, gracefulness, thankfulness, fortune, and sense to follow Dharma.
Also See: List of Zodiac Signs in Order
Career Options for Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Natives
The professions that are favorable for Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra born people are:
- Uttarashada Nakshatra males and females can be good preachers, priests, and astrologers.
- Holistic physicians and psychologists
- They can choose equine professions, wrestling, combat sports, military professions as their career.
- Jobs associated with politics, cricket, and construction are considered suitable.
- Professions such as elephant trainers, forest rangers, hunters.
- Defense jobs such as guards, security personnel, bodyguards etc.
- All types of authoritative jobs
- Teaching jobs.
- Pioneers and explorers.
- Uttarashada Nakshatra males and females can work as high-class servants and business executives.
- All the professions that require a sense of responsibility and ethics are said to be good Uttarashadha career options.
Also See: Best Mantra for Getting Job Immediately
Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra is one of the best Nakshatra to start any activity. You can begin anything new or plan a new beginning during this period. Laying the foundation of a house, dealing with authorities and shifting to a new house turn favorable during this period. Marriage rituals and all spiritual activities can be performed during Uttarashadha. Activities related to discernment and correct judgement, signing any contract, public and political or legal matters can turn fruitful this time. You may execute all types of business affairs, artistic ventures in Uttarashada star. For marriage and sexual activities, Uttarashada Nakshatra is said to be the most propitious Nakshatra.
Uttarashada Nakshatra is auspicious for all activities except unlawful activities. In this Nakshatra, one should not commit any unethical, rude, impetuous and primitive behavior. It is not favorable to travel and conclude any matters when this constellation is in the Sky.
Also See: Totkas to Remove Extra Marital Affairs
Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Remedies
People who are suffering from afflictions of Uttara Ashadha star should worship Lord Ganesha. Praying to Lord Ganesha removes hurdles and bestows wisdom and prosperity.
As per Vedic Astrology, the natives should recite the root Mantra- “Om Bha” and “Om Bham”. Chanting this Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Mantra 108 times during the lunar transition bestows happiness and prosperity.
Natives should wear light colors such as Orange, Yellow, Light blue and white shades to enhance positivity in their life. Each Uttara Ashadha born native should perform their actions corresponding to the position of this constellation for the best results.
Were you born in Uttarashada Nakshatra? Need personalized insights about Uttarashada Nakshatra and its impact on your life? Talk to an astrology expert and reveal the possibilities in your future. Get detailed and insightful readings for all your life aspects and also get astrological remedies and solutions to all your life problems.