What is DashaSpeaks?
DashaSpeaks provides a guidance platform which allows the members to locate an Expert, to seek guidance and advice from these Experts. DashaSpeaks provides a platform that enables one on one communication between the user and the Experts through direct consultation, email, and forums and allows the users to pay for services purchased from an Expert.
Disclaimer – For Entertainment Purposes Only
It is the sole responsibility of the Users/Members to verify an Expert’s identity, credentials, qualifications, licenses, biographic information etc. DashaSpeaks will not be liable for verifying such details.
The User/Member concedes to the fact that these Experts are neither employed by nor agents or representatives of DashaSpeaks and DashaSpeaks does not undertake any responsibility for conduct of any such Expert.
All the Experts are individual contractors of DashaSpeaks, and because they function as independent contractors, DashaSpeaks cannot administer the quality, accuracy or accordance of the advice or guidance provided by an Expert. DashaSpeaks also does not ascertain -
The qualification of an Expert to guide on a particular subject.
- Whether an Expert is accurately categorized to guide a member in a sought field.
Whether the postings by an Expert or a Member on our Website or Application are relevant, appropriate and correct.
ANY OPINION, ADVICE, GUIDANCE, RESPONSE, INFORMATION, PREDICTION OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY AN EXPERT ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ONLY.
Members/Users should not rely on or make any legal, health, finance or other important decisions based on the guidance provided by an Expert. DashaSpeaks strongly advocates visiting a qualified professional in person for guidance related to medical or mental health.
IF YOU HAVE SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, IF YOU THINK YOU CAN BE A DANGER TO OTHERS OR YOURSELF, OR IF YOU ARE FACING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, KINDLY NOTIFY THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY OR CALL THE EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES IN YOUR AREA.
By using our Website or Application, You (members/ Users) agree to the following:
- You are at least 18 years of age. If however, you are under the age of 18, then you shall not use or register for our services or disclose any of your personal information to us. DashaSpeaks holds the right to terminate a member account right away and delete all the information if we believe that member is under 18 years of age.
- For getting any personalized service you need to register with DashaSpeaks. So, ensure that the information submitted by you at the time of registration is accurate, true and complete, and that you will timely update and maintain this information during this agreement’s term, in order to maintain the completeness and accuracy of the information.
- DashaSpeaks ‘Talk To Astrologer’ service enables you to talk to our Astrologers on call and get solutions for your concerns. If you avail this service and request a call from our Astrologers, then you give us unconditional permission to facilitate a call between you and our Astrologers on your given contact number even if your number is on DND service which is offered by your Mobile Service Provider.
- You will never disturb, manipulate or sabotage the integrity of the feedback rating system of our website and application. DashaSpeaks may, without any prior notice, remove older ratings or even exclude certain ratings on its sole discretion under the belief that it compromises the integrity of the rating system.
You will never disrupt or interfere with the servers, networks or equipment in connection with DashaSpeaks.
You will not make an attempt to acquire unauthorized access to any computer system or network connected to DashaSpeaks.
You will not use the website for any illegal purposes.
You will not post, email, upload, transmit or otherwise attempt to make available through DashaSpeaks platform: (a) any kind of junk mail, spam, bulletin board postings or any unsolicited email; (b) any kind of abusive, vulgar, threatening, defaming, libelous, unlawful, racist, obscene or otherwise harmful or objectionable material; (c) any kind of material or data or information that breaches or attempts to breach any third party rights, including but not limited to privacy rights and/or intellectual property rights; (d) any material or information that may attempt to encourage the conduct of or constitute a civil wrong, criminal offence, or otherwise attempts to violate any law applicable herewith.
You will not attempt a breach in relevant rules, laws, regulations or ethical codes.
You will agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the DashaSpeaks Services.
DashaSpeaks may also enable file transfer between the members and Experts. You are solely responsible for scanning such files using an anti-virus software application before opening them on your system or device.
You will not pretend to be or imitate any person or entity or state false facts about your employment or association with any person or entity.
You will not threaten, harass or stalk any other member or Expert or violate or attempt any privacy breach.
You will not use any sort of abusive and offensive language on the website and when interacting with our Experts in any way including but not limited to chats, emails, messages, and forums. The violation of this will result in the termination of your DashaSpeaks Account & seizing of the entire amount present in your DashaSpeaks wallet.
DashaSpeaks may review the Member’s personal profiles and correct or amend any spelling or typing errors.
Under its sole discretion, DashaSpeaks may, (a) refuse to communicate or post, or (b) remove or delete any content uploaded by a Member.
If any Member/User of DashaSpeaks violates any of the above mentioned terms, then the account of that User will be terminated with immediate effect and the amount in the User’s DashaSpeaks wallet will be seized and not be refunded.
Modification and Termination of Services
DashaSpeaks may temporarily or permanently choose to discontinue or modify any service, with or without notifying the Members without any liability to the Member or any third party. DashaSpeaks may, at its sole discretion, for any given reason, may choose to terminate a Member's participation in its services and also deny current or future use to the Member and shall not offer any refund whatsoever.
Fees and Payments
All communications between you and an Expert will be billed through DashaSpeaks platform, irrespective of whether the interaction is performed online or offline. You agree to accept the pricing terms agreed upon with an Expert while using DashaSpeaks services and to pay the relevant fee to DashaSpeaks for the services provided to you by the Experts.
For making your payments more convenient, you need to add money to your DashaSpeaks wallet, which is available for free to all the Members. You will get the first 3 minutes FREE every time you CHAT with a new Expert (this offer is not valid for Email Reading, Ask An Expert & Call Now feature). Your payment then will be deducted from the available balance in your wallet as incurred, either while rendering services or post a session with an Expert. You can add money to your DashaSpeaks wallet by Credit Card. It is your responsibility to ensure that the credit card and payment information provided by you is accurate and updated at all times, and that you fully approve the usage of your credit card and payment information. You may be required to verify your account or payment method using your email.
You authorize payments for each transaction processed under your account. All amounts displayed on the website or application are in US dollars/INR, and you will be charged accordingly.
In case of an invalid payment method, a Member may incur past dues, and DashaSpeaks holds the right to charge the payment methods linked to the Member’s account, which may also include taxes and late fee, until these payments are cleared in full.
Time charges are based on a per minute increment as measured on the servers of DashaSpeaks. Usage of a part of a minute is always rounded to a full minute. It is to be understood that any billing system is never fault-free, and the same shall be valid for DashaSpeaks billing system. Hence, DashaSpeaks shall not be accountable for any such miscalculations or malfunctions during the processing of payments. If you feel a mistake has occurred in your billing, or need clarification about your billed amount, you can raise a query to our support team.
Refund & Cancellation
- No refund or cancellation will be processed once you have chosen an Expert for chat/call or hired an Expert for Email reading. The risk and liability of selecting an Expert for consultation in haste totally lies with the User and DashaSpeaks is not responsible for any refund once the order is processed. In case the Expert does not respond to your query within 48 hours, the amount deducted will be credited to your DashaSpeaks wallet.
- No refund or cancellation shall be processed in case the User provides incorrect information. The User agrees to be careful when providing any information related to their concern and re-check before they submit their concern and hire our Experts.
- We shall not process any refund or cancellation if the User provides a wrong contact number when opting for our ‘Talk To Astrologer’ feature. Our users are advised to keep their mobile numbers in full coverage area and answer the call when received. DashaSpeaks, in any way, will not be liable for any refund or cancellation for any call that gets connected.
- You cannot claim any refund in case there is any technical delay or glitch while the request for any session with an Expert is being processed. You accept and agree that all the time durations that are mentioned on DashaSpeaks are approximate and we will take all the necessary steps to stick to the timelines.
- Members/Users should not rely on or make any legal, health, financial or other important decisions based on the guidance provided by an Expert. DashaSpeaks holds no liability or responsibility about the accuracy and effects of the Astrological remedies suggested to you by the Experts. Taking the advice and consultation of the Experts on DashaSpeaks is completely on the Users’ will and discretion. It is recommended for the members/users to use their discretion in such circumstances; DashaSpeaks will not issue any refund on such grounds.
- In case of payment failure or timeout due to any server or network related issues on DashaSpeaks’ website/app or on the payment gateway page that is associated with DashaSpeaks, the User is required to check his/her bank account for any amount debited. If the amount is debited, then you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify and confirm your payment. In case, the amount is not debited, you can try to process your payment request again.
- DashaSpeaks holds no liability in case you make multiple payments for one session with an Expert and the exceeding amount will be credited to your DashaSpeaks wallet. You will be charged only as per the service you have requested.
- It is the complete discretion of DashaSpeaks to refuse or cancel any Chat/Call/Email session request made by the User for any reason whatsoever. Your request might get cancelled due to several reasons which include, without limitation, update in the pricing terms, unavailability of the service, or any other glitch. If the User has paid for a said service and it is cancelled, then the deducted amount will be credited to the User’s DashaSpeaks wallet.
- In case any user or member uses any sort of abusive and offensive language on the website and when interacting with our Experts in any way including but not limited to chats, emails, messages, and forums, it will result in the termination of your DashaSpeaks Account & seizing of the entire amount present in your DashaSpeaks wallet. You will not be liable for any refund or claim in such circumstances.
Log-in Credentials- You are the only one responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username, password and other security and account recovery information of your account. You will be the only one responsible for the activities occurring under your account.
Permitted Disclosures- DashaSpeaks may choose to divulge or disclose the Member information, which may include, but not limited to, personal information, recordings, surveys and transcripts, to a third party, which may also include the appropriate authorities, if we or an Expert believe that it is reasonable to disclose because- (a) it is in necessity with compliance to a legal process (like a court order, notice, search warrant or subpoena etc.), or other legal needs of a governmental authority; (b) it would likely diminish DashaSpeaks liability in a potential lawsuit, (c) it is the most appropriate thing to do in order to protect DashaSpeaks rights or property, or any individuals rights or property, (d) is required to administer this Agreement, including but not limited to ensure payment of fee by members, or (e) is requited to avert illegal or inappropriate behavior such as fraud, or (f) is required to keep someone out of danger.
Your Information- You hereby agree to grant DashaSpeaks unconditional, irrevocable and royalty-free permission to use, edit, reproduce, copy, publicly display, distribute, perform, or carry out derivative work, on a Worldwide platform, based on the content and information that you post, deliver, receive or transfer using DashaSpeaks platform.
DashaSpeaks platform, or a part of it, may also be made available using a third-party website. In case you have used DashaSpeaks platform or any part of its services using a third party website, then that usage may be subjected to the terms and conditions established by that third party. DashaSpeaks shall not be liable for any policies, terms and conditions, omissions or acts of any such third parties.
DashaSpeaks does not hold any responsibility for recommendation, verification, review, evaluation, endorsement or for guaranteeing the qualifications, claims, background and competence of any Expert, or for any response, advise, recommendation, prediction, information or any other service provided by any Expert. DashaSpeaks shall not be deemed to be the provider of any of the services given by an Expert or other information acquired through the services.
MEMBER AGREES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE DASHASPEAKS CHAT PLATFORM IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND HENCE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY DEMAND OR CLAIM AGAINST DASHASPEAKS, ITS EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, AGENTS OR SUBCONTRACTORS WITH RESPECT TO DASHASPEAKS WEBSITE OR/AND APPLICATION. USE OF THE SERVICES FROM EXPERTS IS AT THE MEMBER’S SOLE RISK.
TO ALL EXTENT AS ALLOWED BY THE LAW, DASHASPEAKS DISCLAIMS WARRANTIES OF ALL KINDS, IMPLIED OR EXPRESSED, (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO) WARRANTIES OR FITNESS FOR A GIVEN PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
DashaSpeaks does not believe and shall not be responsible for: (a) the availability and accuracy of the chat platform; or (b) any damages related to or arising from the Expert’s end and/or any advice, recommendation, information, response, prediction, opinions and/or services provided (or not provided) by an Expert.
DashaSpeaks does not guarantee that DashaSpeaks’ services will always function uninterrupted or that they will be error-free, timely and secure at all times.
Links and Advertisements
The Site may contain content and links, including paid advertisements (on third parties’ behalf or advertisements on its own behalf) related to the products, websites and/or services offered by the third parties and DashaSpeaks has no control over any of these kinds of linked content provided by any of the third parties. DashaSpeaks.com hereby disclaims any responsibility for the privacy policies of other websites whose links may be found on any of its pages.
As a Member, you agree and acknowledge that DashaSpeaks is not liable for such third party content, websites, links, services or products and will not be responsible for anything related thereto, and that DashaSpeaks will not be directly or indirectly answerable for any damage or loss incurred or alleged by or in relation with the use of or dependence on any such web site, link, product, content or services.
The Website may contain copyrighted material, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary information, owned by the Company, or of the companies affiliated with it, or its licensors. This Agreement hence, does not allow the Member or give them right to any intellectual property that appears on the sites or any services offered by the company.
Any Member may not build a derivative or similar technology or work that is based upon any Intellectual Property owned by the Company, or of the companies affiliated with it, or its licensors. Members may not assign, sub-let or sub-license, sell, transfer or use their membership on DashaSpeaks for commercial purpose in any sense. You shall agree not to make any commercial use of the Services without the express written consent of DashaSpeaks.
Company, its suppliers and affiliated companies are the sole owners of all the Intellectual Property. Except, if it is otherwise mentioned or expressly proposed or suggested in this Agreement, Company, its suppliers and affiliated companies shall hold all ownership rights in and to all the Intellectual Property and the content displayed on the Sites, that also include the copies of data transferred or received by the Members through the Site. This section shall continue to survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
MEMBERS PRECISELY AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT DASHASPEAKS(Innovana Astro Services Limited), ITS AFFILIATES, AND ANY OF THE AFORESAID OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SUB-CONTRACTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT BE ANSWERABLE TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR ESTIMABLE DAMAGES, INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO), LOSS OF BUSINESS, PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC BENEFITS).
FURTHER, MEMBER PRECISELY UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT DASHASPEAKS(Innovana Astro Services Limited), DENIES ANY CLAIMS OR LIABILITY TO ANY ACTION OR SUIT BROUGHT BY AN EXPERT IN CONNECTION WITH SERVICE PAYMENTS BY THE MEMBER AND THAT THE MEMBER AGREES TO DEFEND, COMPENSATE AND HOLD DASHASPEAKS(Innovana Astro Services Limited) HARMLESS IN CONNECTION TO ANY SUCH CLAIMS.
THE AFORESAID EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ARISES FROM CONTRACT, IN CRIME, OR OTHERWISE AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF THE IMPORTANT PURPOSE OF ANY NEGLIGENCE OR REMEDY.
Members shall compensate, defend and hold DashaSpeaks, its affiliates and its employees, directors, officers, representatives, consultants and agents (collectively called as the “Indemnified Parties”), harmless from any kind of losses, suits, damages, expenses, judgements and costs (including reasonable attorneys fee and litigation cost) that arises out of or in regard with any suit,action, claim or other proceedings brought against an Indemnified Party related to: (a) a breach of warranty, representation, agreement or promise made or to be performed by Member according to this Agreement; (b) Member’s defiance to pay for the services provided by an Expert; (c) any content submitted, posted or transmitted by Member, through DashaSpeaks or otherwise provided by Member; and (d) Member’s use of any DashaSpeaks.
This section shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
We expect our Experts, Members as well as visitors to respect the intellectual property rights of DashaSpeaks as well as others. DashaSpeaks will immediately terminate the account and access of those users who violate the same and tamper with others’ intellectual property rights. If you believe that someone else has violated your intellectual property rights or copied your content or any other material, you can reach out to us on email@example.com with the complete details of the same.
DashaSpeaks(Innovana Astro Services Limited) may administer notices or any other communications regarding the changes to this Agreement and/or changes to any aspect of DashaSpeaks website or application, via sending out an email to the addresses on record, by regular mail or by posting the same on the website. The date of the receipt shall be deemed as the date on which the notice is given. Notices given to DashaSpeaks(Innovana Astro Services Limited) must be delivered via express delivery or regular mail to-Innovana Astro Services Limited
1- KHA -18, Jawahar Nagar,
Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302004 India
You are not to assign your obligations or rights pursuant to this Agreement without a prior written consent from DashaSpeaks(Innovana Astro Services Limited).
Nothing in this Agreement shall be interpreted as making either party a partner, agent, joint venture, employer, legal representative or the employee of the other. Neither of the parties shall have or hold themselves out to a third party, as having any authority for making statements, commitments or representations of any sorts, or to to take an action that shall be binding on the other, except as provided a written authority by the party to be bound.
This Agreement shall only be interpreted according to the laws of the State of India, and any legal proceeding that arises out of this Agreement, will take place exclusively in the courts located in India.
This Agreement will be the final binding document and will be accustomed to the benefit of the legal representatives, successors and the assigns of the parties here. This Agreement (and the policies mentioned herein and incorporated by the reference), establishes the entire agreement between DashaSpeaks(Innovana Astro Services Limited) and Members in correspondence to the subject matter, and Members have not relied upon any kind of promises or representations by the Company corresponding to the subject matter except of that as established herein.
Entities or Persons who are residing in a territory that is by law prohibited from entering into the trade relations with India are not permitted to access or use the DashaSpeaks platform.
No amendment to this Agreement will be valid unless the same is made in writing. If any arrangement of this Agreement is held by a court of the competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable, or otherwise are contrary to law, the pending provisions of the said Agreement will remain in full effect.
In case of any questions, you can contact us at our Registered Office:
1- KHA -18, Jawahar Nagar,
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Support Email : firstname.lastname@example.org